Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Power Mantra's

I am a big believer in 'self talk'. What we say to, and about ourselves on a moment by moment basis creates us.  Here are my favorite "positive self talk' POWER mantra's:


My POWER mantra’s: 
-I am 100% responsible for every result in my life.
-I have all the energy I need inside of me.
-I can do anything!
-I am courageous
-I will take action NOW!
-I wait for no one.
-I define excellence
-I can overcome anything
-I am powerful
-God gives me strength
-With God, all things are possible
-I fear no one
-Everyone who meets me loves me.
-I will make these people’s day
-I am going to make this person feel awesome.
-I forgive you.
-I am sorry
-I was wrong
-I am the f*&@ing man
-Bring it!
-I dare you!
-Nothing can stop me
-No one can stop me
-I define myself
-Life is wonderful
-There is more than enough time
-There is enough time to do everything that is important to me
-I will do what is right


Who needs a Red Bull when you can be your own?

No comments:

Post a Comment