Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Two Year Anniversary Sweetheart!


The moment I first saw you on the Bus to the Cutco Factory in Olean New York:


The moment in Niagara when we talked, got to know each other and I realized you were and amazing person.



The moment I tried to kiss you and got DENIED:



How I felt after our first kiss (10 minutes later):



The moment you first said, "I think I love you":


The moment I said, "I think I love you too":


The moment I realized we both meant it:



How I felt when closing my office in Las Vegas NV and moving to Ventura County:


How I felt when we broke up 2 months later:


The moment we got back together:
The moments we broke up and got back together 27 times: 
                                              The moment you told me you wanted a dog:



The moment we actually got our dog:


The moment I proposed to you:



The moment you said, "YES": 



The moment we actually got married: 


How I feel today on our 2 year Anniversary:

Looks like things are going pretty well.  Happy Anniversary sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment